Prelude at the ICPA Practice Evolution Conference in London and Manchester
We are delighted to announce that Prelude (AKA Prelude Accounts) will be exhibiting at the upcoming ICPA Practice Evolution Conference taking place on 7th June in London and 27th September in Manchester.
In addition, as a reader of this website, you are also eligible to receive a 10% discount, just quote “PA10” when booking.
This year’s conference will focus on the issues faced by the accountant in practice and will look at technical topics including 4MLD, VAT pitfalls, MTD, Taxation of Rental Income, etc. as well as ways to help you future-proof your business and help it flourish in the coming years.
The specially-chosen speakers are all experts in their field with great presentational skills and they all have the remarkable ability of imparting help and information.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Steve Pipe: How to become the most respected and successful accountants in town by “doing good”
- Melanie Lord: 10 VAT pitfalls to avoid so HMRC don’t win on penalties
- Steve Checkley: The latest on MTD and admin issues
- Richard Simms: From risk assessments to due diligence: how to be 4MLD compliant
- Colin Walker: Taxation of Rental Income: From repairs to Interest deductions
- Elaine Clark: At first I was afraid I was petrified but I will survive
- Nick Lewis: Twitter from Zero to Hero for Accountants in Practice
You can catch up with us throughout the day at our stand in the exhibitor area.
Remember to quote “PA10” to get your 10% discount – click here to book or call 0800 074 2896.
We look forward to seeing you there.